[SOLVED] Menu Tab Context Menu stops working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] Menu Tab Context Menu stops working

I really like the Menu tabs and context menu that goes with it. But it stops working when you add / rearrange things on the menu. Had this issue yesterday so reverted back to v8.1.0004 this morning and that fixed the issue .. or appeared to. Upgraded again this afternoon to v8.1.0005 and have been working several hours trying to get back to where I was. Added two items to the application menu and now the context menu no longer works.

Never noticed this context menu, although noticed it in the css application customization and planned to check it further but didn't have time for that.

If you are sure it was working in 04 and not working in 05, please test now in 06 as it is released and then if still not working kindly request to move this thread to bugs section, it must be a bug

Comment

I am on 8.1.0006 now. Using the scriptcase group security module - and the menu that is created by it. The context menu does work - initially. If I add something new to the menu or move things around on the menu, it stops working - and never works again.

Comment

okay, since this is in the discussion section, and i haven't really see this context menu, can you tell me how or where to see or use it?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
          okay, since this is in the discussion section, and i haven't really see this context menu, can you tell me how or where to see or use it?
          MENU > SETTINGS > NAVIGATION

2015-08-26_14h50_14.png

You can see a demo here:
          http://www.scriptcase.net/scriptcase...ase/menu-tabs/

Run any of those demos and then right-click on the tab that opens; it opens a context menu with various options to close the tabs.

Comment

awesome so far

Comment

It is rather nice .. when it works. Still haven't figured out why it stopped working. It is rather a pain to have 15 tabs open (or whatever) and have to close each one individually.

Comment

I would suggest to send an email directly to john. U can find his info in the change log topics

Comment

Hello,

This problem has been fixed in update 8.1.007

Thank you!
                  Best Regards,
                  John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
                  NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

Thank you John!

Comment

Working...