No announcement yet.

ScriptCase vs Other PHP generators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still working with demos and trying to learn SC and think the learning curve is going to be longer than CCS. But it looks good and will use the trial period to get a handle on it before buying it. Price is reasonable. For those working with a variety of scripting languages,

NOOR
    NOOR

Comment

Of all the tested generators for me ScriptCase the best.

It lacks a German community, or at least German instructions.

Bye
      Mansaylon

Comment

Originally posted by Mansaylon View Post
        It lacks a German community, or at least German instructions.
        German: Es gibt einige deutschsprachige User hier und weiter unten ist auch ein deutschsprachiger Bereich eingerichtet, den man nur nutzen müsste ...
        Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Hi hnoor0044, I was far away from the 1982 work in the world of 'computer programming language (Visual Basic, Visual C++, C, C++), are about 4 years that have passed to the world-web,
          I can guarantee that Script Case is definitely the BEST EVER, lacking only an enhancement for the mobile version and have some more documentation.
          I hope that Netmake Improve the Mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by multisystems2 View Post
            Hi hnoor0044, I was far away from the 1982 work in the world of 'computer programming language (Visual Basic, Visual C++, C, C++), are about 4 years that have passed to the world-web,
            I can guarantee that Script Case is definitely the BEST EVER, lacking only an enhancement for the mobile version and have some more documentation.
            I hope that Netmake Improve the Mobile.
            Scriptcase has it's flaws, but it's the best in his sector. The main reason, is SC don't has any competing product in the same level (features/price)..... yet.
            /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
            Some Customers opinions

Comment

I think so SC is best..( I reviewed PHPRunner and CodeCharge).

But SC
              cons:

-Report maker is diffucult ex page design.(I think about report best is filemaker)
              -Security control is diffucult(I think about security control best is PHPRunner)

Comment

Originally posted by ckaraca View Post
                I think so SC is best..( I reviewed PHPRunner and CodeCharge).

But SC
                cons:

-Report maker is diffucult ex page design.(I think about report best is filemaker)
                -Security control is diffucult(I think about security control best is PHPRunner)
                - About reports I will release soon a library to communicate with Valentina Reports engine.
                - About security, I use it just for simple things. For complex I develop my own security.
                /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
                Some Customers opinions

Comment

Good news Thanks 😀👏
                  But;
                  See only users who log in at least be capable of their own records and it should be easy

Comment

Working...
                  X