Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xy Chart in Scriptcase?

Hi
    i want to plot a simple x/y Chart. Means, i have the measuredate in the x-Axis, the measured data in the y-Axis.

Can i do that in Scriptcase?

Best regards
    Steve

Yes, you can, this is the most basic chart you can make.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
      Yes, you can, this is the most basic chart you can make.
      Thank's.. but i did not find out how... i do not want grouping any data, just plot a graph with data like that:

19. Jan. 234
      20. Jan. 123
      21. Jan. 211

SC ask me always for grouping functions like sum, avg, ... but no. Sorry, but maybe i'am searching the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by stephanw View Post
        Thank's.. but i did not find out how... i do not want grouping any data, just plot a graph with data like that:

19. Jan. 234
        20. Jan. 123
        21. Jan. 211

SC ask me always for grouping functions like sum, avg, ... but no. Sorry, but maybe i'am searching the wrong place.
        SC needs a group by to have a trigger to get the axis info. But you don't need to sum etc. It's a multi chart, but I think that the http://www.scriptcase.net/scriptcase...e-html5-chart/ sample could be very helpful.
        Albert Drent

Comment

Hi Albert
          thank's, i am not see now, how can i do it. Your URL to the sample is not working.. unfortunately the link is not working on the sc website... i will try later.

Comment

Hi Albert
            thank's, i am not see now, how can i do it. Your URL to the sample is not working.. unfortunately the link is not working on the sc website... i will try later.
            go to the website scriptcase.net and then choose samples. You will find chartsamples if you scroll down.
            Albert Drent

Comment

Hi Albert
              yes, i see the examples. But they always group data for display the charts. I have a table with datas from a sensor with a field "datetime" and a field "value". It contains a single measurement. I want to display EVERY datapoint in the chart. Not want to group the values, that makes no sense. In the samples, they group the orders for one month, that make sense. But grouping temperatures from a sensor make no sense.... And without grouping, it's not possible to make a chart. Isn't it?

Best regards
              Steve

Comment

Hi Albert
                yes, i see the examples. But they always group data for display the charts. I have a table with datas from a sensor with a field "datetime" and a field "value". It contains a single measurement. I want to display EVERY datapoint in the chart. Not want to group the values, that makes no sense. In the samples, they group the orders for one month, that make sense. But grouping temperatures from a sensor make no sense.... And without grouping, it's not possible to make a chart. Isn't it?

Best regards
                Steve
                Try this: create a chart application,
                use your value as the metrics variable and your time as the dimensions.

This should work.
                Albert Drent

Comment

Working...
                X