No announcement yet.

New Error after Update when running Login form

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Error after Update when running Login form

Good afternoon,

I have been running 8.1 with PHP 5.6 for a few weeks just fine. Did the latest update today (8.1.007) and when I try to run my local version and log into my Sec_Login form, it takes my credentials and after pressing the Login button I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sc_convert_encoding() in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\ET\_lib\l ib\php\nm_gp_config_btn.php on line 76

Any ideas? I do have a backup so am not too concerned, but didn't want to roll back if it was an easy fix. Seems my version of Scriptcase doesn't know what sc_convert_encoding is....

Thanks very much!

Last edited by mslatter; 09-10-2015, 04:12 PM.

We've also recently updated and we're getting the same error.

Same exact php file and line number.

Edit: Renaming the apps folder and regenerating my apps appears to have fixed everything. Thanks!
    Last edited by wizcpom; 09-11-2015, 03:48 PM.

Ok for those that come looking, here's what fixed it for me thanks to Carlos Ferreira at Scriptcase:

Delete all the content in the "app" folder which is located in the scriptcase program folder. (** I made a copy of it first before deleting just in case)
      For me, that directory on my Win 10 machine is located here: C:\Program Files (x86) \ NetMake \ v81 \ wwwroot \ scriptcase \ app

After that, regenerate the source code for the project.

Worked for me! Back on track...thanks again Carlos!

The fix is generate the source code of the project.

Sorry about this issue.
        Best regards,
        Carlos Lacerda.
        ScriptCase Commercial Manager.

Visit our Blog:
        Visit out fan page:

Thanks for your posting this information. I was having some flaky things going on with my SC that had never happened before today's update. I followed the same procedure as was given you (including the backup) and all seems to be back to normal.
          Again, thanks,