Problem Refreshing App IFrame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Refreshing App IFrame

Following the exmple in Scriptcase WebSite i create a container application with a Control in one widget and a Grid Application in another one.
    I write this JavaScript code on a Button to refresh the Grid Application (Showing the Summary only) with the parameters set by the user.

Code:
    url = "../COMPARATIVO_VENTAS_SUCURSAL/COMPARATIVO_VENTAS_SUCURSAL.php?desde='" + document.getElementById('id_sc_field_fecha_desde').value + "'&hasta='" + 
    document.getElementById('id_sc_field_fecha_hasta').value + "\'";
    alert(url);
    parent.document.getElementById('id-iframe-widget2').contentWindow.document.location.href = url;

In the ScriptInit Event of the Grid Application i have this code.

PHP Code:
    if (isset($_GET['desde'])) {

$DESDE =  $_GET['desde'];
        [
    BEGIN_DATE] = $DESDE;
    } else {
        [
    BEGIN_DATE] = ' DATEADD(DD,0,DATEDIFF(DD,0,GETDATE())) ';
    }
    if (isset(
    $_GET['hasta'])) {

$HASTA $_GET['hasta'];
        [
    END_DATE] = $HASTA;
    } else {
        [
    END_DATE] = ' GETDATE() ';

And this is my query

Code:
    SELECT
    	R.BRANCH AS SUCURSAL,
    	R.AMOUNT AS MONTO,
    	DATEADD(DD,0, DATEDIFF(DD,0,R.DATETIME)) AS FECHA,
    	DATEPART(YEAR, R.DATETIME) AS ANO,
            CONVERT(varchar(5),r.datetime,103) AS DIAMES
    FROM RETAIL R
    WHERE (DATEADD(DD,0, DATEDIFF(DD,0,R.DATETIME)) BETWEEN [BEGIN_DATE] AND  [END_DATE])
    OR (DATEADD(DD,0, DATEDIFF(DD,0,R.DATETIME)) BETWEEN DATEADD(YY,-1,[BEGIN_DATE] ) AND DATEADD(YY,-1, [END_DATE]))
    The problem is that the first time i click the button the iframe reloads the content, receives the parameter but the grid is not updated.
    If i click the button one more time everything works fine.
    I check with Echo function that parameters are arriving well both times i click the button.
    Any idea what can i do?

I think that the problem lies into the use of global variables. These variables needs to be passed too. Not quite sure, but it looks like a similar issue I had with using sc_redir to another application (in fact an iframe) an I had to put the global variable in the sc_redir call to get things working.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
      I think that the problem lies into the use of global variables. These variables needs to be passed too. Not quite sure, but it looks like a similar issue I had with using sc_redir to another application (in fact an iframe) an I had to put the global variable in the sc_redir call to get things working.
      Aducom,
      Thanks for your answer.
      What do you mean with passed?

I use the URL (Get Method) to pass the filter values and i set the variables on the onScriptInit event.
      I have another app that refresh 4 iframes, sometimes all of them refresh ok and sometimes 1 or 2 don't. That app shows only the graphic of a Grid Application.

Regards,
      Maxi

Comment

I think the problem is with the Global Variables.
        Sometimes when i first load the Site it throws a SQL error because the variables are empty even when in my code i always set a value for each variable and the query fails to execute. Like the variables are not passed correctly to the Query.
        Does anyone have any tip?

I'm Stucked at this point..
        I appreciate any help.

Regards,
        Maxi

Comment

Working...
        X