Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brute force protection

Hi,

I'm having some troubles with the BF protection in the secure module, well, users access the system through the same IP address but it seems that SC blocks the full IP not the user in that IP address.

Can somebody give me some guidelines please.

Hello Frank:

I don't think that's a SC issue... scriptcase itself doesn't block IP addresses... I think your problem is Firewall configuration.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by kafecadm View Post
      Hello Frank:

I don't think that's a SC issue... scriptcase itself doesn't block IP addresses... I think your problem is Firewall configuration.

regards
      It's a new feature in scriptcase and if it's blocking the ip then I think that's a correct implementation. In general if there's some kind of attack the same server will spam the page under different userid's.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thanks Mr. I've resolved change the code inside the generated file with the logic for BFP, what you saying is true about the ip address but for me not worked because many users access the system through the same Ip address, if one of them forgot his password, the system could be blocked for all the users that access the system through that ip. a simple hack is change some lines inside that file

Comment

Working...
        X