Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::: VPS hosting copmanies that reliably host ScriptCase v8.x applications

ScriptCase Users -

We would appreciate any suggestions on reliable and fast VPS hosting companies that can reliably host ScriptCase 8.x applications.

Thankyou.

- Kevin
    Last edited by klwillis; 09-24-2015, 09:45 PM.

Originally posted by klwillis View Post
    ScriptCase Users -

We would appreciate any suggestions on reliable and fast VPS hosting companies that can reliably host ScriptCase 8.x applications.

Thankyou.

- Kevin
    What do you think of this review?:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2455706,00.asp

Has anyone had experiences with Arvixe?:
    http://www.arvixe.com/vps_virtual_pr...ervers_hosting

Comment

I have used Arvixe for couple of years now for both Windows and Linux hosting and have only had positive experiences with them. Whenever there has been any problems or I needed help in configuration of accounts or software, I have always received qualified help and any problems was resolved satisfactorily. They have both an on-line case logging system as well as immediate chat support for more urgent matters.
      Best regards,

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by klwillis View Post
        ScriptCase Users -

Thankyou.

- Kevin
        This question doesn't has too much sense if you don't tell us for wich country are you looking for.
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

Until now I have only one company seen that was not able to host these apps which had to do with allowed memory and php execution time. But besides that, I've been using dozens of hosters without problems for my customers. One thing though, pricing and value belong together. Not that you should choose the most expensive host, but be aware of backups etc. Some hosts provide them by default, others don't etc.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

::: re. VPS Hostiing

Thanks Frank.

Originally posted by Orion View Post
            I have used Arvixe for couple of years now for both Windows and Linux hosting and have only had positive experiences with them. Whenever there has been any problems or I needed help in configuration of accounts or software, I have always received qualified help and any problems was resolved satisfactorily. They have both an on-line case logging system as well as immediate chat support for more urgent matters.

Comment

Thankyou Albert.

Originally posted by aducom View Post
              Until now I have only one company seen that was not able to host these apps which had to do with allowed memory and php execution time. But besides that, I've been using dozens of hosters without problems for my customers. One thing though, pricing and value belong together. Not that you should choose the most expensive host, but be aware of backups etc. Some hosts provide them by default, others don't etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Giu View Post
                This question doesn't has too much sense if you don't tell us for wich country are you looking for.
                I am from the US - Southern Ca.

Comment

Working...
                X