::: 3D Looking Application Themes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::: 3D Looking Application Themes

Is there a way to include (import) "3D Looking" themes for applications?

Currently, they are all 2D.

For now, maybe you need to setup manually. But I hope in future SC will consider about your idea.

www.LiviApps.com (Scriptcase International)
    www.OwenSolution.com (Scriptcase Indonesia)

Comment

Customizable themes would be great.

If JQuery can be used to apply class styles to a set of application controls (i.e. text boxes), prior to the application being viewed, that would be helpful in achieving similar results.

Originally posted by owen.solution View Post
      For now, maybe you need to setup manually. But I hope in future SC will consider about your idea.

www.LiviApps.com (Scriptcase International)
      www.OwenSolution.com (Scriptcase Indonesia)

Comment

Originally posted by klwillis View Post
        Customizable themes would be great.

If JQuery can be used to apply class styles to a set of application controls (i.e. text boxes), prior to the application being viewed, that would be helpful in achieving similar results.
        SC use JQuery, and you have control over CSS. Don't understand what are you looking for, and don't know exactly What you mean with "3D looking" theme
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

Pages generally appear "flat" - instead of allowing more 3D appearance on grids, forms and buttons:

With that said, I'm sure there is a way to override display settings with JQuery.

It would be nice to see some examples which demonstrate custom form look.

Originally posted by Giu View Post
          SC use JQuery, and you have control over CSS. Don't understand what are you looking for, and don't know exactly What you mean with "3D looking" theme

Comment

With Theme CSS Editor you can change whatever you want, and always can create a CSS and echo it to override CSS configuration.
            /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
            Some Customers opinions

Comment

I see. Thanks.
              Originally posted by Giu View Post
              With Theme CSS Editor you can change whatever you want, and always can create a CSS and echo it to override CSS configuration.

Comment

Working...
              X