How to Add Additional Database Tables to Existing Data Dictionary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Add Additional Database Tables to Existing Data Dictionary

I am making a new application that needs to run in multiple languages, so I started playing around with the Data Dictionary, Language and Regional settings and everything works nicely. The data dictionary discovered all the tables in the database and I was then able to afterwards specify labels for each language for both the tables and their fields using the "Locales" -> "Application Language" feature.

I have now added some additional tables to the database and I wish to add labels for them, but cannot see how to do that in the Data Dictionary. I can, of course, add them by manually creating new folders for each table in the "Application Language" module and create entries for each field. However, this is kind of clumsy and tedious manual labour. Is there a way to add entries for new tables in one go, so that I only have to specify the translation texts?
    Best regards,

Frank

I have found out that after creating new tables in the database, the data dictionary module has to be closed and reopened for the new tables to appear in the data dictionary.
    It is not enough to just change forth and back between viewing "Dictionary tables" and "Database tables".
    Best regards,

Frank

Comment

Working...
    X