Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW-TO open a form application in direct insert mode

Hi,

I am new to SC and was wondering how to open a single entry form application in direct insert mode. Currently, it opens the form in edit mode and then when the user clicks on Add button, opens a new insert form. I would like to get this insert form directly when I run this application. How do I do this?

Regards.

Viral Shah

Please see the documentation of macro sc_apl_conf
    http://www.scriptcase.net/docs/en_us...iptcase-macros

Joe

Comment

Thanks Joe. Got it to work!

As a continuation, would you know how to change the name of the button that is created when we create a LINK in the Lookup Settings of a field. Currently, the label is Edit. I would like it to be Add.

Basically, I have a form for "job" where "cust_id" is a "NUMBER AUTO-COMPLETE" Ajax field. If the user did not find a customer from the list, I wanted them to click on the link button to open the customer application in INSERT mode such that when the user creates a new customer and exits that application, the cust_id field in the JOB form shows the newly created customer.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by vhshah View Post
        Thanks Joe. Got it to work!

As a continuation, would you know how to change the name of the button that is created when we create a LINK in the Lookup Settings of a field. Currently, the label is Edit. I would like it to be Add.

Regards.
        Usually you can change buttons in Layout - Themes or Layout - Buttons

Comment

Working...
        X