X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange : can not add new record to editable grid

Hi,

Having a strange problem and going mads Using SC 8.1.008

I have an editable grid which can not add new record by pressing the new button at the top. Below at the status bar can see the msg "javascript: do_ajax_form_project_add_new_line();" and when I press new the "return false;" is added to the end of this msg.

Tried to create a new project with a new editable form from the same table , strangely it is OK ! It must be special to the project I am working on.
    Also tried to import the example editable grid ( which was working fine, can add new ) , again can not add new records under my project.

This happens only on Form-editable grid & editable grid view !

Checked the table structure, seems to be ok. Tried to add new record to the sample table in examples from my project, NO luck !

My project is not very complex one, there is security module activated and have some forms and grids, can not think of any cause for this problem !!??

SO ; if you have any idea or clue where can i check please name it ? Tried every way that came into my mind but ...

thanks,

I've experienced something like that using special chars like etc. in my data... not saying thats your issue but it's worth trying it.

Regards

Comment

The table for the editable grid have a id-field that is unique (auto increment)?
      Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Working...
      X