Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only show current user records in grid application

Hello friends,

I have read many pages of SC documentation but cannot find a page that explain how to ONLY list (show) records of current users (logged in users).

For example I have two groups of users. Administrator and Normal Users (students).

Administrator can create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) all students records by default. But the problem is that how do we limit access of the second group of users (students) ONLY to their own records in the grid. They can do CRUD only for their own entries, NOT for other student's records.

We really appreciate your helps/guides.

Thank You

You have to add a field for filtering. It is easy to do it in SC.

www.LiviApps.com (Scriptcase International)
    www.OwenSolution.com (Scriptcase Indonesia)

Comment

Thank you Owen Solution for your hints. Can you please provide an example of this situation or you may have a link of page that can I learn to solve this problem. Any helps would appreciate a lot.

Uitecs

Comment

Originally posted by uitecs View Post
        Hello friends,

I have read many pages of SC documentation but cannot find a page that explain how to ONLY list (show) records of current users (logged in users).

For example I have two groups of users. Administrator and Normal Users (students).

Administrator can create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) all students records by default. But the problem is that how do we limit access of the second group of users (students) ONLY to their own records in the grid. They can do CRUD only for their own entries, NOT for other student's records.

We really appreciate your helps/guides.

Thank You
        Hi,

It is all about your database and SQL ,
        for example :
        SELECT FROM class_table WHERE User_id = [user_id].
        OR
        SELECT FROM class_table WHERE User_login = [login].

u have to set the [user_id] from your login form and set it as OUT

and your grid will receive this var as IN

if you need more help PM me

Regards
        Walid

Comment

Working...
        X