Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug insert/update?

Hey guys
    having a weird issues with some forms, for some reason they are not displaying insert/edit buttons. I thought at first this was due to the security, but after continues checking and rechecking finding that both forms were displayed and use has rights. Weird.. So removed the security and reset all apps to No security. and tried again from menu and then the form, again no insert/update buttons....
    Now this I have happening on two forms, one of which was copied from another form which does display the buttons... Oh and I should note that the buttons are displayed when using it from scriptcase but not from the test version I have running or from the scriptcase version when running with security and loggign in.

Any ideas?? kinda stumped....

If the security has been set, maybe the application link properties you have to check. Sometimes the properties is not correct.

www.LiviApps.com (English language)
    www.OwenSolution.com (Indonesian language)

Comment

Wish I was such a nood and that would be as simple as that......
      All apps have the same security enabled, excep tthe security login and such. Its weird because removing and regenerating the security resets it, but as soon as I go and change the layout of the security grids and forms, so change the width and toolbar layouts (as they still default to some standard and not my defaults, which sucks by the way!) it disables random froms and grids. Untill I made those minor changes to the security apps I could access everything as I should, once I make those changes I am kinda locked out half of the app again.....
      Now the forth regeneration of the security.....

Dont get it when ever there is a problem with this thing it really has to be so dam painfull and time consuming.

Originally posted by owen.solution View Post
      If the security has been set, maybe the application link properties you have to check. Sometimes the properties is not correct.

www.LiviApps.com (English language)
      www.OwenSolution.com (Indonesian language)

Comment

I think that it is a security issue and that you are fooled by the synchronize function which has a bug. It doesnt apply the formtype and thus the security doesn't work well.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
        X