Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Help....

I am new in SC, i appreciate your help.
    I have a situation in the form. Example: Table Names (Id, Name), Customers table (ID_Cte, ID_Nombre, etc… .) the field ID_Nombre is FK of the table names.
    I need to be able to capture the name, autocomplete with data from the table names, if doesn´t exist, register the name on table names and relate with customers table, if already exists only make the relationship.
    Can I do this on SC ?

Originally posted by Vicmx View Post
    I am new in SC, i appreciate your help.
    I have a situation in the form. Example: Table Names (Id, Name), Customers table (ID_Cte, ID_Nombre, etc… .) the field ID_Nombre is FK of the table names.
    I need to be able to capture the name, autocomplete with data from the table names, if doesn´t exist, register the name on table names and relate with customers table, if already exists only make the relationship.
    Can I do this on SC ?
    Capture name can be done by using a lookup which you can find as a property in the field. autocomplete is a fieldtype where you can apply a sql statement. If it exists or not you need to program in an event, same for relationship. SC is database and table oriented. So depending on the situation you create your (form) application on a table and most of it will be generated.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
    X