Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create Exit or Back button on blank page, that redirect to previous page?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create Exit or Back button on blank page, that redirect to previous page?

Hi all,

Have any of you tried to create an Exit button on blank page? I need the button to have the same function as SC default Exit button. It redirects to the previous page, whatever the previous is.
    I tried sc_exit(), but it doesn't seem to work on blank page.

The reason I need this back button on my blank page is, I have a grid which has Chart as its Initial module. The chart is linked to the grid. And from the grid, there's a field that I linked to the blank page.
    If I set the exit button on the blank page to sc_redir(chart_grid_name), then it will redirect to the initial module, right? The chart. But I need it to go back to the Grid module, not the chart.
    Maybe anyone here has any idea to work around this?

Any help and discussion is much appreciated.

Regards,
    A
    Last edited by anjellz; 02-10-2016, 07:08 AM.

Change the blank page into a control application then it's business as useual as you have a toolbar, or can create an icon with a link.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I need the blank application for my manual uploading page. The default Scriptcase uploading field doesn't work for my PROD environment. I haven't found any way to do this with control application. I use blank application since it seems it's the simplest temporary solution for this.

Comment

I think, you must have other parameter for link, so you in your blank application create a button with this link for redirect your form.

Comment

here you go

//command at the very end of your code
          echo "<script>window.close();</script>";

Comment

BACK

But probably will not work as you wish.the best is to set your link as target _blank
            /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
            Some Customers opinions

Comment

Cool, it formated my text .... Well, was window.history.back on a onclick of an HTML "a" tag
              /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
              Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
              X