Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

strange URL path when logging out of project!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange URL path when logging out of project!

hello, i have security enabled in my project, when logout of the menu button throws long URL path is being added to URL address bar e.g. session_init?asdf;jkjfasasdf3e3rasfasdf something like this, i don't want this URL or the path to be shown after clicking logout, anyway to remove it at all?

There is no way afaik, have u tried to set an exit url bu default?

Comment

but it is not showing in my other projects!!! what is i added here in this one that shows this ugly url on logout!?? grrrrrrr

Comment

Could be this happen to you on development?
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

no it is in production and it has something to do with logged cz i protected the logged users and always when trying to logout shows me the logged message then if click ok takes me again as login back!! unless click cancel

Comment

not sure if this is a bug or a glitch from SC, but I replicated what you did Mike and this is whats going on...

- when you have an open session, and log with the user again a message pops up "there's already a sesssion bla bla, would you like to start a new one?"

- if you click yes the other user is supposed to be kicked out of the application to the login screen but guess what... that doesn't happens.

- instead both users work in separated sessions but when someone logs out the "theres already a session" message appears again and if you click continue it loops... forcing you to remove the session manually.

Did anyone say HOTFIX?.

>.<

Comment

oh btw GUI could you please move this thread to the BUGS section?.

Regards

Comment

yes please is a bug and doing my best to get a solution if anyone can help would appreciate

Comment

Working...
                X