Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method

Hi

I'm migrating code to a new server and installed a newer version of Debian. I get an error in Apache stating that there is a call to an undefined method. Line 1664 of the specific code looks as follows:

Code:
    $inicial_form_schedule->contr_form_schedule->controle();
    The only difference I can see between the two systems is that php is now on version 5.6.20-0 where it previously was 5.4.45-0. Apache changed from version 2.2.22 to 2.4.10.

Here is die error I see in the logs:
    [Wed May 04 22:35:17.222853 2016] [:error] [pid 523] [client 192.168.0.26:55428] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method form_schedule_form::controle() in /var/www/html/form_schedule/index.php on line 1664, referer: http://192.168.0.11/menu2/menu2_form...&sc_usa_grupo=

I think the issue is the PHP version that might not be supported. What version of PHP is supported?

Comment

I don't think it's a php version issue. Did you generat the fulll set of applications? If the other apps work well you could consider rebuilding this single module.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

To make sure it is not a rebuilding or a production setup issue I deleted the entire /var/ww/html directory on both systems (Wheezy and Jessie) and re-deployed all the applications (including libraries, CSS, etc.) from the development environment. After configuring the production environments the Wheezy platform worked while I received the same errors on Jessie. I also notices that I also get "PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'else' (T_ELSE)" errors in the Apache log file. It seems that the PHP code generated by ScriptCase is is not parsed correctly on Jessie.

I also saw that my ScriptCase development environment (on Windows) uses PHP 5.6 (like Jessie), so I'm not really sure what the issue is. I will look into it later tonight.

Unfortunately due to hardware compatibility issues (not part of the ScriptCase problem) I need to use Jessie. I don''t really want to compile PHP 5.4 manually on Jessie since it can cause other package issues.

I found an old thread here:
        http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/foru...duction-server

Comment

I did not have time to look at the issue again until this morning. It turns out that in php5.6 the "short_open_tag" if Off by default and not On any more.

Comment

Working...
          X