Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connection - please give us a default. Also how to change the connection for all Apps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection - please give us a default. Also how to change the connection for all Apps

2016-07-01_10-57-30.jpg

It would be good if Scriptcase can give us the ability to have a default Connection for the project.
    Do people ever use more than one connection for a project?
    I use one Connection for all Apps - it seems unnecessary to have to specify the Connection every time!

It would be nice if Scriptcase has one place to enter a default Connection.

Also, is there a way to change the Connection for all Apps in the project? I tried to do it manually, but it is very difficult. The Connection appears in different places for different kinds of Apps.

Last edited by jack123; 06-30-2016, 10:27 PM.

Originally posted by jack123 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n69693[/ATTACH]

Also, is there a way to change the Connection for all Apps in the project? I tried to do it manually, but it is very difficult. The Connection appears in different places for different kinds of Apps.

Go to: Tools > Express Edit > All > Next > Connection > Next > Select Connection > Apply

Comment

Originally posted by Steph View Post

Go to: Tools > Express Edit > All > Next > Connection > Next > Select Connection > Apply

Thanks very much, that is useful.

Note: It seems strange to have to specify the connection for each new application. It would be good if SC would remember the connection I already used for my first application. We all build new apps and have to choose a connection each time!

Comment

Working...
      X