Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visibility Mobile Menu

Hello Everyone,

I just migrated to V8 and I'm testing some functionalities of the menu application in mobile view and the grid application in mobile view.
    When using the menu, there's a nice looking back button functionality, but when navigating to a grid or form application, this nice toolbar is missing.

My questions:

- Is it possible to get these nice toolbar at every top of applications?
    - When changing the toolbar options for "mobile view" in a grid application, the changes are not visible. It looks like the grid application isn't mobile ready yet and shows only the desktop version. Is that correct?

- Is there some documentation about the possibilities and limitations of the mobile view functionalities?

Thanks for your reply!

Caster,

We are changing lots of things on menu on the next version that should come out next week.
    Best regards,
    Carlos Lacerda.
    ScriptCase Commercial Manager.

Email: carlos@scriptcase.net
    Visit our Blog: http://www.scriptcase.net/blog/
    Visit out fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase

Comment

Originally posted by carlos View Post
      Caster,

We are changing lots of things on menu on the next version that should come out next week.
      good news carlos

also i think when comes to menu that is fair enough to have the menus align well (it is currently ok) then if clicked to open any application then it will disappear, that is fine, because the mobile usually is small screen can't handle all that... just one negatives that some application like container does not have back button then it is big problem for mobile user can NOT go back to menu... only by removing part of the URL then login again, uh, annoying

Comment

Thanks Carlos! Can't wait ;-)

Comment

It looks like the grid application isn't mobile ready yet and shows only the desktop version. Is that correct?
          Sign up with itil training ccna for getting phr exam online testking courses Test-king Certification and www.tabor.edu We also provide best Florida Institute of Technology

Comment

Originally posted by alinamike View Post
            It looks like the grid application isn't mobile ready yet and shows only the desktop version. Is that correct?
            it is, but wouldn't fit to mobile anyway, so just chose one of the responsive themes of sc v8 and adjust your columns to as less as possible, it takes the shape of mobile anyway readable, not like v7 and older, it shows very small although shows all the columns in the same screen -small size, not quite readable.

Comment

Working...
            X