sc_mail not sending mails anymore 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sc_mail not sending mails anymore 2

I have a problem at the moment with my Scriptcase v8.

I have been using it since it came out and has been wonderful tool.

But just today I started getting this error message about sc_mail_send(), it use to work fine until today.

Please help me out , i am using it for a project right now.

Thank you.

See the error message:

Error
    stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to mail.flint-online.com:25 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. )
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_TransportException' with message 'Connection could not be established with host mail.flint-online.com [A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. #10060]' in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Transport\StreamBuffer.php:268 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Transport\StreamBuffer.php(69): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->_establishSocketConnection() #1 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Transport\AbstractSmtpTransport.p hp(117): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->initialize(Array) #2 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Mailer.php(79): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start() #3 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\GeoL in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Transport\StreamBuffer.php on line 268

WOrks this SMTP for you on other enviroments? Mail Client, and so on? I'm trying to telnet this server but can't test it and don't answer to common commands.
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Giu View Post
      WOrks this SMTP for you on other enviroments? Mail Client, and so on? I'm trying to telnet this server but can't test it and don't answer to common commands.
      I have had this message once after my mailserver was offline.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
      X