Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skype call button

Hey all

has anybody tried or successfully added a Skype call button to a grid application?

On test so far of the below code the grid displays mutple call buttons on one line and the remainder lines have no button, also of course I need to send a grid variable to the call so that it calls the person of that line.
    Any ideas or solutions out there?

Skype button code:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.skypeassets.com/i/scom/js/skype-uri.js"></script>
    <div id="SkypeButton_Call_SmithJones_1">
      <script type="text/javascript">
        Skype.ui({
          "name": "dropdown",
          "element": "SkypeButton_Call_SmithJones_1",
          "participants": ["SmithJones"]
        });
      </script>
    </div>
    I had placed the j script into the onappinit and the button into the onrecord and also onscriptinit both with the same effect.

Any ideas would be great! thx in advance

If you want this button on every row, then create a field an onRecord, and modify the content with your code using field values to match each record
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Giu View Post
      If you want this button on every row, then create a field an onRecord, and modify the content with your code using field values to match each record
      that's what I had initially tried with the above result, repeat call buttons in a single line instead of a single button in multiple lines as it should be.

Comment

I mainly use Skype for social interactions and hence haven't tried any technical things on it. Yes, but for business meetings, I prefer using a RHUB web conferencing server because it provides everything in one box you need.

Comment

Working...
        X