grid button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grid button

anyone help me, if possible have a button in a grid for send email of current record i see,and the email is capture of grid.thanks

Not sure if you can make a link to a control but this is what you can try:
    Create a control application to send email. Set globals for accepting data from the calling application. In the grid you create a new custom field. Make it of type image and choose a nice bitmap. Then create a link to the control. If all is setup well you're able to match / map the fields from your selected record to the application.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I have trouble, you can give me an example if possible, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by andreaparisi View Post
        I have trouble, you can give me an example if possible, thanks
        Try this then, go to your grid and create a button. Choose type 'run'. Then you get a window which defaults to onrecord. There you can apply your code for sending email (see code snippet in any other event or see help file). If you run this application then you can set a checkbox on each and every record you want to send an email to.
        Albert Drent

Comment

you could also create something like an image field with an email icon within your grid, which is what I have done for various apps. basically once you have the image field with your icon/image/link you can simply link it to either your control or app and send the mail. Its actually quite simple once you know how.

Comment

Yes, that's what I tried to describe first...
            Albert Drent

Comment

help for example in script, i want a module that example name and city email(that use for send email), and want a button for send value of field in script macro sc
              Last edited by andreaparisi; 10-20-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=andreaparisi;28586]help for example in script

Comment

Originally posted by andreaparisi View Post
                  help for example in script, i want a module that example name and city email(that use for send email), and want a button for send value of field in script macro sc
                  Hey Adrea
                  The best thing you can do is take a look at the provided examples, load them and take a look at some of the code available, I think the project management platform and the online store both have the best examples of code to use for such scripts. Alternatively you can adjust my below script to meet your needs.

$email_command="SELECT smtp, user, password, email_from
                  FROM settings
                  WHERE ID = 1";
                  sc_lookup(dsss, $email_command);

$sql_command = "SELECT mbrEmail
                  FROM mbr
                  WHERE mbrNotice = 'Y' ";
                  sc_lookup(ds3, $sql_command);
                  $email = {ds3[0][0]};

$smtp = {dsss[0][0]};
                  $usr = {dsss[0][1]};
                  $pw = base64_decode({dsss[0][2]});
                  $from = {dsss[0][3]};
                  $to = $email;
                  $subject = "{subject}";
                  $message = "{message}";

sc_mail_send ($smtp, $usr, $pw, $from, $to, $subject, $message, 'H', '', '', '587');

Comment

hello, if you can help me more ', thanks, I have difficulty', I'd like a button send an email by selecting fields from a form with fields such as name telephone etc..puoi give me an example to the Code Listing, thank you very much

Comment

This is not going to work. What do you expect, that we create the application for you? Can you describe what you tried/did etc? I really would like to help you out, but I cannot create sample apps for each and every question. First it was a button on a grid, now it's selecting fields from a form. I have no clue what you are trying to do, but with incomplete questions it's hard to guess.
                      Albert Drent

Comment

i, is possible for grid ,that all field are send in email, thanks for your patience, and his kindness

Comment

Working...
                        X