Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Themes Advanced Mode Edit Background Image Not Working

Hi,

I've saved several edited Scriptcase themes for my Project.

When I add some textured background images using the Advanced Mode editing, the images display in the CSS Editor Preview. However, when I save this backgrounded image edit and click to View, the background image does not appear.

How do you get the background image created in advanced mode (and appearing in its preview) to work in view mode?

Regards, John

Some things don't appear in the preview, maybe just images. I noticed buttons as images do not show in preview. My guess is that if you apply that theme to the form, you will see the background.

Comment

No, background image does not show in the changed applied theme. I repeat it previews CORRECTLY in Advanced mode but does not view correctly in the theme gallery and the theme shows up in the application as it looks in the theme gallery rather than as correctly previewed in the Advanced Edit preview.

Regards, John

Comment

I see, have you cleared your cache and temp files on the browser after generating the code?

Comment

Originally posted by mikelaw View Post
          I see, have you cleared your cache and temp files on the browser after generating the code?
          this is correct, Control+F5 (hard reload) sometimes work.

Two things i want to add:
          - Also if you are deploying, include the _lib folder in deployment, images are saved in that folder.
          - If you are using SC8 then I found some issues in the CSS editing earlier, like the image of the menu application, was never aligned... so I guess if you have sc7, give it a try see if the same happens

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X