Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynamic menu with toolbar

Hello everyone and Happy New Year
    I have a dynamic menu that works properly.
    Add 3 buttons menu (via menu->toolbar->add...add), but they do not address properly the form/grid/etc in this link, presenting a white screen and repeatedly trying to recall it.
    If you use a static menu works correctly, but I need a dynamic menu!
    These are the two generated statements:
    -> menu item dynamically generated:
    menu_app_form_php.php?sc_item_menu=item_256&sc_apl _menu=grid_xxx&sc_apl_link=%2Fscriptcase%2Fapp%2F& sc_usa_grupo=S
    -> btn the toolbar manually entered:
    menu_app_form_php.php?sc_item_menu=btn_1&sc_apl_me nu=grid_xxx&sc_apl_link=%2Fscriptcase%2Fapp%2F&sc_ usa_grupo=S

There is a reason that a toolbar menu can not be integrated into a dynamic menu?
    Thank You
    Hello
    Enrico

henry

More useful in this case is seeing your code (not the generated code) in how you are setting up the dynamic menus. They are a little tricky insofar as they need to be reset and recreated properly each time.

See this link which goes on to discuss this with examples... http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/show...t=dynamic+menu

Comment

Hello adz1111

I've done more testing moving 'sc_appmenu_reset ("menu")' and 'sc_appmenu_create ("menu")' in onApplicationInit well as onLoad, but nothing changes
      If the menu is dynamically generated the toolbar button does not link the applications!

I enclose both back up a test application that its mysql db :
      app backup
      mysql export

Thank you very much
      Hello
      Enrico

Comment

Working...
      X