search fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search fail

hi, I have a problem, I created the application for the search, but it does not work, when I run the research I reloaded the page and 'I do not have any results

Can you please provide more details?

Comment

example, made simple form and grid with with one field,after i create search module, when i see, and try to search ,the page reload and nothing, and see module search not result

Comment

search fails

Originally posted by andreaparisi View Post
        example, made simple form and grid with with one field,after i create search module, when i see, and try to search ,the page reload and nothing, and see module search not result
        hy, i made form, and have in my table with example id 5, after i try to create module of serach, but when i try to search, nothing,reload pages and not have resultsearch.jpgsearch1.jpgsearch2.jpg

Comment

serach fails

Originally posted by andreaparisi View Post
          hy, i made form, and have in my table with example id 5, after i try to create module of serach, but when i try to search, nothing,reload pages and not have result[ATTACH=CONFIG]1690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1691[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1692[/ATTACH]
          search fails

Comment

Just a test. Remove Stato pagamento from the fields of the search and try again.
            /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
            Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
            X