Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile apps / Bootstrap 3

Hi,

As far as I can see with the app that I have working on is that SC isn't really ready for mobile use. So I wonder if the software engineers at NetMake are considering the use of Bootstrap 3 (current version is 3) to fill the gap ?

Cheers
    Sparrow

i would like that, being very simple to use and style and coming with a clean look right out the box. But from what I have found so far is that you can accomplish most of what bootstrap already does with the current sc styling. Mobile menus have also been included (not that i have managed to test or view them yet).

Comment

I wonder why bootstrap is already included in scriptcase. See the installation and you will find it... Maybe they only use it for the sc interface itself..

Comment

I think that it's virtually impossible to change an application's architecture in one blow and remain compatibilty to older versions. I don't know if bootstrap is or will be used in (future) versions of scriptcase, but if they do it will take some time to get fully integrated.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
          I think that it's virtually impossible to change an application's architecture in one blow and remain compatibilty to older versions. I don't know if bootstrap is or will be used in (future) versions of scriptcase, but if they do it will take some time to get fully integrated.
          by "some time" you mean about 3 years?

Comment

Don't ask me. Perhaps even never. There are more good mobile oriented environments / frameworks.
            Albert Drent
            aducom software netherlands
            scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
            www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
            X