Make the form to use the entire page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, important thing is for the sake of the stupidity of internet explorer
    i am trying some different approach, may take a while but may change the whole way of those SC weird messages
    will share it when confirmed working ok
    cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
      yeah, important thing is for the sake of the stupidity of internet explorer
      i am trying some different approach, may take a while but may change the whole way of those SC weird messages
      will share it when confirmed working ok
      cheers
      What do you refer to by "messages" in the context of CSS and overriding same?

Comment

hi yes, hoihoi661 said about "!important" which is mainly for IE to align things up - older versions obviously

hoihoi661 knows it because idea was started earlier to make the "messages" that looks like the style of the "php session timeout message" and have it look nicer and more elegant than current once SC providing

sometimes css drives ppl crazy, and sc uses -as sempai kafecadm said- include method, add to that, if you add custom css to events it mostly works, but many other css elements come from 3rd party plugins libraries like sc_inettuts, style-min.css, default.min.css etc. are somewhere else, and they gets updated when you update your sc version

i'm still trying things, not sure yet all will work as supposed to, goal is to overcome and control CSS well along with non-theme-based libraries and yet maintain it even if sc gets updated

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
          hi yes, hoihoi661 said about "!important" which is mainly for IE to align things up - older versions obviously

hoihoi661 knows it because idea was started earlier to make the "messages" that looks like the style of the "php session timeout message" and have it look nicer and more elegant than current once SC providing

sometimes css drives ppl crazy, and sc uses -as sempai kafecadm said- include method, add to that, if you add custom css to events it mostly works, but many other css elements come from 3rd party plugins libraries like sc_inettuts, style-min.css, default.min.css etc. are somewhere else, and they gets updated when you update your sc version

i'm still trying things, not sure yet all will work as supposed to, goal is to overcome and control CSS well along with non-theme-based libraries and yet maintain it even if sc gets updated
          I'm very interested in your experiments. Would love to try a lot but still coming up the learning curve of CSS. My dream is to have SC apps looking sharp and modern like something made with Ionic or KendoUI. Would that be crazy wishful thinking???

Comment

Preapare yourself for a few tons of hours playing around SC =P.

jk

Comment

passed 100+ hours bro, hope it worth it afterall, what i got so far is little outcome and lots of walls hitting

Comment

As Vi from League of Legends says... "If you find a wall... Punch it down" =P

lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafecadm View Post
                  oh well:

in the onLoad event of the form i added code like this:

PHP Code:
                  echo "
                  <style>
                      html{ width:100%; height:100vh; }
                      body{ width:100%; height:100%; }
                      //form[name=F1]{ top 60px; width:100%; height:100%; }
                      #div_hidden_bloco_0 { height:23px }
                      #main_table_form{
                          width:100%;
                          height:100%;
                      }
                      .scFormPage{
                          height:100%;
                      }
                      #hidden_field_data_rack { height:100vh; }

</style>"

I analyzed the html that scriptcase generated and created a CSS according to my needs.

Hope this helps

Regards
                  I just tried your code and while the width setting is honored (just as it is when the SC option is used), the height of the form is not changed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by robydago View Post
                    I just tried your code and while the width setting is honored (just as it is when the SC option is used), the height of the form is not changed at all.
                    Did you change the #HTML_ID's to your relevant ID's? If so be a cheatsy hobbit and just put !important after height:100vh/100%.

Comment

Ok, using

#main_table_form{
                      height:100vh;
                      }
                      does the trick.

But all form content is equally spaced vertically and what I really need the vertical space for is to show the content of a detail form within the master form.
                      Is there any way to vertically enlarge a detail form?

Comment

Is there any way to vertically enlarge a detail form?

Got it: the Detail iframe height must not be set as % value.

Comment

@hoihoi661

sorry, reading your post now.
                          it doesn't seem to be necessary (see my previous posts)

Comment

Working...
                          X