Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with html basics =P

Hello guys:

I have form which has an iframe, which has another iframe inside, i need to redirect applications so the next application is open in the parent's parent. which means the form iframe.
    to be more precise.

a- Form
    a.1- iframe
    a.1.1- div
    a.1.2- div
    a.1.2.1- iframe .- when user clicks a button in here i need it to be oppened in (a)

How can I do this?.

Any ideas?.

I'm not a javascript guru but that's the way to go. You need to hack into the generated code/html to see how the iframes are called to find out the right names and use those in your redirects.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hey Albert:

I tried so already but whatever i do the link is always opened in a new page... do you have any link with an example you could help me with?.

Regards

Comment

Again, I'm not a javascript guru. But the next sample will load an url in one of the iframes which are build as a container application. The one form in a container will load another in the secondary container (iframe) I do this in the onscriptinit to load a default help page, but the principle would be the same I guess... Hope this helps you a bit.

Code:
        echo '<script type="text/javascript">function disp_a(xfrm,xuri) { parent.document.getElementById("id-iframe-widget1").src="../form_sideline/form_sideline.php?glob_id=newcustomer&glob_shopid=generic"; } </script>';

$javascript_function = 'disp_a'; // Javascript function name
        $javascript_parameters = array( // Javascript function parameters, add as many as needed
        '',
        '');

// Call javascript function
        sc_ajax_javascript($javascript_function, $javascript_parameters);
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

YOU ARE A HEEEEROOOOOOOOO.

Thank you so much for your help.

Comment