form user security

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form user security

Use the automatic safety system to create users, I would appreciate some help, I would like once authenticated user his name to be entered automatically in a field of my application, using for example the application form

after implementing the security use variable [usr_name] as default value to be sent to database.

Comment

example,please..thanks

Comment

[usr_name] and [usr_login] are variables created when you impelement the security

in your form (after security is in place) go to any field and find section "Database value"

define if you want it on insert to db or on update DB

select "defined value" and put [usr_name] in the field

this will basically send the current username to database when onUpdate or onInsert

Comment

but, i try , not have result, explain, i have a form where i insert data, i create a field user , and want if possible when i use form and click new , the field user have the name of user that is logged.

Comment

dear, it is a global variable, you can use it however you want, but first you have to create the security module, otherwise it will not work. it is mentioned in the manual.

Comment

Working...
            X