form pass text

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form pass text

I would like to pass the field in a form to the default e-mail program in the pc

again, please do not double post, look at the examples project, you can send direct link from SC, if you want to just to launch an email client, use the field "text" and assign as "Email" there will be a button to lead the end user to their email clinet, but that can't be controlled because each end user has different pc "clients" setup by default like outlook, gmail..etc. it is the end user thing to select their default email program/client.

Comment

Andrea,

I think what you are asking is this:

Code:
      echo '<a href="mailto:' . {emai} . '?subject=' . {subject} . '">Send Email</a>';
      I do not mean to offend, but this forum is meant for technical assistance with ScriptCase related issues, not for teaching basic programming, HTML or PHP.

You should study the ScriptCase Examples, Read the Manual, and Google w3schools for some good self-paced HTML and PHP learning exercises.

We learned the answers by doing research, as should you. Learning is much better than constantly asking for code.

Dave
      Last edited by daveprue; 02-24-2015, 12:51 AM.
      Dave Prue
      Code Whisperer
      Lahar International Corp
      www.lahar.net

Comment

Originally posted by daveprue View Post
        I do not mean to offend, but this forum is meant for technical assistance with ScriptCase related issues, not for teaching basic programming, HTML or PHP.

You should study the ScriptCase Examples, Read the Manual, and Google w3schools for some good self-paced HTML and PHP learning exercises.

We learned the answers by doing research, as should you. Learning is much better than constantly asking for code.

Dave
        I agree with you Dave, as mentioned before, it is not an offense, but a 100% correct feedback.

Comment

thanks for help at all.....

Comment

Working...
          X