X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why I do not have an answer to my problems

i post two problems and nobody answer, even the moderators

Hi zuugzvang.

If you talk about your last 2 post, a forum member asks you for more details on one of them. About the other post, maybe anybody has a possible answer, don't know. I bet you posted the thread on weekend (where there aren't too much activity here, and was buried with others posts. My time is limited, and I can see all threads. Normally I check "Wat's New" and take a look, but, in my case, I'm very busy last weeks.

I "bumped" your unanswered post to move it to top posts.

In this forum all of we are members who answers in this forum in our spare time. Active Moderators (me, Albert, rr....) are SC users, not NetMake employees. We are not here to answer all questions, but to moderate posts. Move threads to the right place, delete spam, close threads, mediate on discussions and so on.

Regards.
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Comment

thank you to answer me, even if it is just to confirm that moderators are helpful and sympatiques guys. About your role on this forum everybody knows that are a little more than moderators and sometimes confused with SC Team,

For my message i post in a bug section because i think it's a bug, i reinstall SC 8, and create a new application and the program behavior is the same and the same error occurs.

PS: I think SC is a good product but for these bugs, I have not yet purchased the software

Regards !

Comment

Originally posted by zugzvang View Post
        thank you to answer me, even if it is just to confirm that moderators are helpful and sympatiques guys. About your role on this forum everybody knows that are a little more than moderators and sometimes confused with SC Team,
        We are cute people

For my message i post in a bug section because i think it's a bug, i reinstall SC 8, and create a new application and the program behavior is the same and the same error occurs.
        ssdsd
        I think is answered and confirmed by bartho.

PS: I think SC is a good product but for these bugs, I have not yet purchased the software

Regards !
        SC is a great product. You always will fight against bugs, in SC and with every product in the market. As mentioned in forums, there are companies thath manage BUG in better or worse than others companies, but BUGs will always exists. NetMake told us this year will be not new version, they are focused in improve V8. There will be a 8.1 in 3/4 months AFAIR.

NetMake has some lacks and they are working to improve it. Even with bugs and workarounds, our development speed is boosted about x4 with SC.

Just my opinion. Regards.
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

As long as you are prepared to work-around certain issues and accept the digital lego system (you can make all, but lego are bricks so you have a limited range of forms so your solution is not always *exactly* as you would like) then you will have a great development system. I agree with Giu, we work at least 4 times faster then we did, even including the work-arounds we sometimes have to make...
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
          X