Problem creating full deployment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem creating full deployment

Anyone else getting the following when trying to create a complete "typical" deployment after updating to 8.00.0034?

Code:
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@domain.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    The "server" is running a clean SC Windows install. Windoze is 8.1 64 bit. Hardware is AMD APU with 16G RAM and a ton of HDD free disk space.

I can create separate packages for applications and libraries OK, but that is messy.

Any ideas?
    The GuiGuy
    ... from Down Under

Actually no, it's running fine here. Windows 2012 server 64b
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hi Albert,
      The weirdness continues; bear in mind I am accessing the Win "server" remotely over http.

Now everytime I reopen SC and the project, all applications are marked as "outdated". I regenerate and two (always the same) application create errors. Generating those two alone succeeds.

The deployment generation continues to fail unless I split it into smaller lots.

I'm starting to suspect some network madness....

Will do some troubleshooting....
      Last edited by GuiGuy; 03-09-2015, 02:23 AM.
      The GuiGuy
      ... from Down Under

Comment

Update-
        The "false error" I get when generating the complete project occurs randomly in one or two of many forms. The error is an
        unknown variable" - arr_conn - this is not any variable I have declared or initialised.

I have just attempted to create a deployment on the "server" machine and it fails with the same error shown above.

Deployment succeeds when splitting it into two; one for the applications, the other for libraries etc..

I'll have finished the MS Access project I was working on next week. At that point I'll be glad to move SC back onto my Linux server :-)
        Last edited by GuiGuy; 03-09-2015, 03:51 AM.
        The GuiGuy
        ... from Down Under

Comment

Working...
        X