Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help !!! update and new button does not react inf form app ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help !!! update and new button does not react inf form app ???

Hello,

In a form app , I changed Language option to empty ( application settings) after that New and Update buttons does not react ????
    All others buttons are working , include Add

In debug mode, I add an echo in Validate and ValidateSuccess events to see if they are executed but not !!!!
    I deleted contains of tmp folder, clear cache and generate code but still the same

I don't understand what happend and where to look ??

I imported the form app from my backup, it's the same New and Update buttons seems deactivated and nothing when I click!!!!
    must be a another reason but what ?????

Someone an idea ???
    Someone knows which reasons New and Update buttons can be desactived ? in sc there no function for that just display on/off

Thanks

Any suggestion ?????
    Last edited by nacyil; 03-11-2015, 04:38 AM.

I have a similar issue and cannot fathom what has caused this or whether I have introduced a bug. On a form app the Update, Add and Delete buttons work fine until i select a form field, then the update, add and delete buttons become disabled. I have re-created the form and the same applies. I have also removed code relating to the form fields and also removed event and ajax code and still no change.

I too am totally at a loss.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received ???

Thanks

Comment

take a look here I also posted this bug

http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/show...hat-s-happend-!!!!!!!

Comment

This has become a nightmare, i am almost at the point of giving up with SC. All was working fine until the last SC update. I can't deploy our app if it is not possible to update save or delete records.

As you have already hit this problem, can you advise of any work around.

Comment

I have brought this problem under attention of SC. As it is weekend, I don't expect that they work on it, I hope they will tomorrow. Again, no guarantees as I'm not an employee of SC, but sometimes it helps.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hope that tomorrow we will have a correction for release 0.34

7 days to fix an enormous bug ???? I think if tomorrow is not fixed I will do a bad publicity on all social media

Comment

Originally posted by nacyil View Post
              Hope that tomorrow we will have a correction for release 0.34

7 days to fix an enormous bug ???? I think if tomorrow is not fixed I will do a bad publicity on all social media
              You must do whatever you feel right. I won't be reacting on your posts any more.
              Albert Drent
              aducom software netherlands
              scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
              www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Why you say that Albert ?

It's not against you , all this week I receive email from support and bug team saying we know this bug please wait

What can I do ? What can we do ??

Comment

Hello

After severals emails to support, bugs and sales department concerning new and update buttons disabled with onbur events and twice clic bugs this is what I received 4 hours ago from sc support :

"The information I have is that today will launch an update."

Hope release contains fix of those bugs !!!!

I am waiting !!!!

Comment

I have same problems my users need support and I do not know what to do.
                    Help me.

Comment

SC support announced an update yesterday, but nothing yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not professional .....

Comment

We are very very affected by this situation, we needed to return to V7 with all the problems with the customers..... SC need to fix this NOW!!! Our Customers are very very angry with our decision for SC.... so..... we need the UPDATE NOW!!!

Comment

IT'S LIKE A BAD JOKE !!!!!

Yesterday, I received an email saying today we launch the update and now an another email with please wait !!! But we are waiting since 5/3/2015 ......
                          This is the email :

Sorry for this information.

We're doing lasts tests to send the update release 8.00.0035.
                          This problem already was fixed and this fix will be included in next release.
                          I ask that you wait.

Thanks for your understanding.
                          --
                          kind regards,
                          Netmake team

Comment

I receive 2 files from support fixing the onbur events bugs before release !!!!!!!!!!!

I will try and put it the files here if it's running

Comment

I share it here http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/show...wice-clic-bugs

Comment

Working...
                              X