Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I add menu item into the existing menu ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add menu item into the existing menu ?

Hello,

I'm trying to add menu items into the my existing menu, but i couldn't be able to,
    I've tried macro "sc_appmenu_add_item", but if im not wrong, this macro works for only the menus which is created by another dynamic macro.

Is it possible what i want? If so, how?

Originally posted by egercek View Post
    Hello,

I'm trying to add menu items into the my existing menu, but i couldn't be able to,
    I've tried macro "sc_appmenu_add_item", but if im not wrong, this macro works for only the menus which is created by another dynamic macro.

Is it possible what i want? If so, how?
    you've not made it clear if your root menu is dynamically created by a macro or if you are attempting this on a statically created one.

Comment

Look into the security application, that is changing the menu dynamically. Also you can watch this movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nUacFw1yMY
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by scriptcaser View Post
        you've not made it clear if your root menu is dynamically created by a macro or if you are attempting this on a statically created one.
        Static one

Comment

That's no difference as the static menu is also created dynamic. But if you need to modify a static menu I would add all the items to it and hide them when not needed.
          Albert Drent

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
            That's no difference as the static menu is also created dynamic. But if you need to modify a static menu I would add all the items to it and hide them when not needed.
            Hi,
            I'm trying to create a favorites menu which is include users favorite and all users has personal favorites. So i tried to fill my favorite menu with data from db. Imho, in this case your opinion (hiding menu) is not a solution.
            Sorry if i didn't express myself clearly. Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Originally posted by egercek View Post
              Hi,
              I'm trying to create a favorites menu which is include users favorite and all users has personal favorites. So i tried to fill my favorite menu with data from db. Imho, in this case your opinion (hiding menu) is not a solution.
              Sorry if i didn't express myself clearly. Thanks for your attention.
              Mmm, it still is not clear to me. You can create your menu dynamic and I refered to a video that shows it. If you mean favorites, then I can image that you mean the toolbar beneath the menu. Those are not menuitems, but buttons and thus need a different approach. These cannot be created dynamically, but what you can do is to call a blank application which does the job for you.
              Albert Drent

Comment

Working...
              X