Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone making and/or selling customised CSS themes

The title says it all.

I was wondering is anyone with far greater graphical skills then I, was making or selling CSS themes?

Tony

I would be interested in this service as well.

Comment

We offer some kind of customization as our services, but we don't sell templates as is (template concept like CMS uses)
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Giu View Post
        We offer some kind of customization as our services, but we don't sell templates as is (template concept like CMS uses)
        Meaning you have the skill set: would you be able to customize SC to look as nice as KendoUI or Ionic? Is it technically feasible? What limitations? Happy to discuss further by PM.

Comment

I don't know kendoUI or Ionic, but almost all SC apps UI is CSS, I say yes, is possible, but I suspect is a lot of work, don't know if it's worth
          /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

Most users are sold on what a program looks like to the eye, and then secondly on if it does the job.

It could be worth your while, as everyone wants to sell their products, and it could open up a new market for you.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fiscal View Post
              Most users are sold on what a program looks like to the eye, and then secondly on if it does the job.

It could be worth your while, as everyone wants to sell their products, and it could open up a new market for you.

Tony
              So very true.

Comment

I will try to do something, but I can't promise anything, I'm very busy
                /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
                X