Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Button Text

Hi
    I an working on a grid application, and I want to change the text on those buttons on the toolbar.
    For example, changing dynamic search button text from "Dynamic Search" to "Search".

I have looked up the forum, but I am still not really sure how to change the text on it.
    Is there any way to do this?

In the menu Locales> Application Language you will find a folder called Buttons... there you just have to change the description of the desired button and... thats pretty much it.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by kafecadm View Post
      In the menu Locales> Application Language you will find a folder called Buttons... there you just have to change the description of the desired button and... thats pretty much it.

Regards
      Not exactly
      Captura.JPG
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Giu View Post
        Not exactly
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2001[/ATTACH]
        It defaults to the normally associated language variable like Kafecadm said though, right?
        It of course would be cleaner to put your own lang_var's on the label's like you have shown.
        However Kafecadm's solution might be easier/quicker when it comes to wanting to change all the button's on all your form's/grid's.

Comment

Originally posted by hoihoi661 View Post
          It defaults to the normally associated language variable like Kafecadm said though, right?
          It of course would be cleaner to put your own lang_var's on the label's like you have shown.
          However Kafecadm's solution might be easier/quicker when it comes to wanting to change all the button's on all your form's/grid's.
          True. Normally I don't change anything about langs, and when I readed kafecadm I understood this was to change description, not name..my fault.
          /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
          Some Customers opinions

Comment

Thanks!
            I can't believe I didn't notice that part on the toolbar page

Comment

Working...
            X