Label name of the column 'edit'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Label name of the column 'edit'

Can anyone give me a hint how to name the column 'edit' (this column doesn't appear in the 'edit fileds')?

Unbenannt.PNG

Joe

the only way I can think of is to create a small gif and overwrite this symbol. If this is in a grid created by a link then you can remove the link, add a custom field of type html image, add the image there and create a link from the image.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hi albert,

I created this little orange symbol with a custom field of type html image and a link. I just want to place the word 'Edit' on top of the column (where the arrow is) to clarify this column.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
        Hi albert,

I created this little orange symbol with a custom field of type html image and a link. I just want to place the word 'Edit' on top of the column (where the arrow is) to clarify this column.

Joe
        Than put a label to your field and will show there
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

Hi Giu,

this is the automatically SC generated "edit form" (pencil symbol) field. How would I name the label of this field. It doesn't show in the fields section?

Joe

Comment

You can always use Jscript to change the innerhtml

Comment

Hi kafecadm,

I try to learn more inside SC but I have no idea how to change the labels/innerhtml by using Jscript. Any hint?

Joe

Comment

sorry kinda bussy this days... imma try to put a snipet for you a bit latta but read this... so you get an idea.

regards

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...xt-for-that-td

Comment

Working...
                X