Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitting 'Back' Returns to Same Form with 'Exit' Button (on Mobile)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting 'Back' Returns to Same Form with 'Exit' Button (on Mobile)

The pattern reused in my app is to show a grid app of records with an SC field link which launches a single page form app with details of the clicked record.

Naturally, the properties is configured such that "Exit URL for the target application" names that same top level grid app so when a user is done viewing the details, it should roll back up to the grid.

Works fine on desktop. When viewed on mobile, most of the time rather than return to the grid it shows the same form now with an "exit" button instead of the "back" that was clicked (in the same position). A few times it manages to go back. I can't seem to detect the science behind this.

If anyone has experienced same and solved, I'd be glad for some pointers. Please note, in the detail app --> Toolbar, I used "copy from desktop" to ensure exact same menu items rendered for both desktop and mobile. In it, there is only an exit button which when I remove entirely, SC also does not show a "back" button any longer. So I seem to need to keep the exit button there.

I reported the same issue a while ago

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by kafecadm View Post
      I reported the same issue a while ago

Regards
      So you live with it or have some other way around?

Comment

Created a custom exit option that gets you to a blank app which redirects you to the login screen.

Nasty... but that's what SC developers force me to do lol

Comment

Jeez...the things Netmake make us do!

Comment

Working...
          X