After this day update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After this day update

I have this message when trying to export my project (first time I have this, I've just installed the release)

The requested URL /scriptcase8/devel/iface/admin_serv_backup2.php was not found on this server.

Anybody else have this problem ?

Thanks

Sylvain

Please go to your scriptcase server and check if that file exists, it should. Then check all the rights on the file, it should be the same as from the other scriptcase php files.

Comment

I too have the same problem and the file does not actually exist, but the problem occurred only after the last update . What can you do ?

Comment

It looks like that file does not exist in the .0041 version. I wonder what happens if you copy the admin_serv_backup.php to admin_serv_backup2.php
        But do make a full backup first!!!!
        I wont try it because the .0042 seems to be buggy in the edit fields... And then this error...

Comment

Yes, I had already seen the file and I did the test and it seems to have worked well , at least we hope . Thanks for the help

Comment

I have the same problem today after updating, can't export any application and get same error.

Comment

Working...
            X