required fields don't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• required fields don't work

hi guys, did you notice after the last update that the required fields are being ignored, you can save the form even if the field is required and not field... anybody else has this problem?

i have version .42 the latest

Hi Mike,

I can't confirm that. Just generated a test form with required fields (0.42) and it works.

Joe
    Unbenannt.PNG

Comment

thanks Joe

so strange, i have a project with many forms, all was working fine before the update, and suddenly got this issue the only thing I did was the udpate

i will check further

Comment

Mike

I presume you have re-genned all your apps?

Comment

sure I did, it is still strange, i have required field but like is not there at all! just shows that stupid message 'Data Modified"

I even have sc_redire onAfterUpdate to redirect to other application if that required field has specific value.. it works ok and redirects fine if selected something on that field, but if kept not-selected, it says "Data Modified" and ignores this required filed while it is required!

Comment

Anything changed on the backend DB - are those fields enforced "required"?

Comment

nothing, just added and adjust some other fields in DB not related to this "required" one

what you mean enforced? i have it only as a checkbox in "edit fields" screen and it was working fine earlier, once selected, it will force the user to fill it and disalow the submission unless selected, but now it is submitting the form even if not selected!

Comment

I mean in the database schema - in MySQL for example you can specify if a field can or cannot be NULL, and SC will respect that.

Comment

Working...
                X