ADONewConnection: Unable to load database driver ''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADONewConnection: Unable to load database driver ''

Guys why am I getting this error on a updated deployment?

I have deployed an updated version of a platform to my VPS, I have multiple platforms running on different domains and none of them have ever presented this error, but now for the last month of so I haven't been able to update my platform.......

WHY???

From what I have read I am to install drivers, but I dont understand why I need to as the other platforms I have also use the same db type and such and do not have this problem........
    VPS has everything installed, latest PHP PDO supported..... yet when I change from PDO to old mysql db type its the same blimmin errror!"!"

In this case I would check the php.ini file. Likely there needs to be en extension turned on. Also be aware of threadsafe and non thread safe versions, they dont mix well.

Comment

yup already checked that, PDO is enabled, thing is even I change back to transnational or any other mysql db connection type I keep getting the same error.
      Note this worked perfectly before the latest update to the platform!!!!

Comment

Assuming that you have your configuration correct and assuming you run on a windows server I suggest grabbing the sysinternals suite and running procmon.
        You do need to set the filters a little bit but I guess you'll find that out quickly. You should be able to see what happens and what gets loaded and what not.
        It is quite strange that this happens but this should at least show what causes the issue....
        Did you recently install a new microsoft visual studio runtime?

Comment

PHP version?
          /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
          Some Customers opinions

Comment

is a linux based vps, also have the version PHP 5.5. as mentioned I have another platform working on the same vps with the same configuration.
            Funny thing is, I exported again today and deleted all files reloaded the platform on the demo, which is now funny enough working.
            Now I am a little worried that when I move it to the live that I am going to have the same issues which will be a really big problem.

Any ideas why this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by jamieO View Post
              is a linux based vps, also have the version PHP 5.5. as mentioned I have another platform working on the same vps with the same configuration.
              Funny thing is, I exported again today and deleted all files reloaded the platform on the demo, which is now funny enough working.
              Now I am a little worried that when I move it to the live that I am going to have the same issues which will be a really big problem.

Any ideas why this happened?
              Don't know what could be happened, but to be sure, If you don't reupload prod enviroment all should be ok.
              Maybe some PROD corrupted at upload?
              /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
              Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
              X