Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charts are not showing up in the exported PDF files.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charts are not showing up in the exported PDF files.

Started experiencing this with the latest version 8.0.44. They show up fine on the grid.
    Is anybody else experiencing a similar issue and is this a bug introduced with .44 version?

Tested in IE 10 no problem so far.

Regards

Comment

it works for me too.

Comment

Thanks Mike and Kafe for testing this!
        I have attached 2 files, one which renders on the grid and the other on the PDF file.
        As you can see there is something wrong with the PDF rendering of the chart.

This is the same across all browsers.
        If it is working for you guys, then the question is am I missing something here?
        Attached Files

Comment

Humor me and try changing the Graph theme.

Regards

Comment

Here you go..
            I changed it to bar.
            Looks like it is doing a half baked job at rendering the bar graph in the PDF. This one is just showing the outlines and not filling up the colors.
            Attached Files

Comment

kendsouza, you are right, I tried now and seems in my version .45 PDF generating chart doesn't show!

I first thought it might be related to your server components type as earlier it was working fine, not related not the browser but now I can confirm it is not generated well, perhaps the pdf library needs something, not sure

can you inform SC via email to John they will look at it and please let us know if solved any soon

Comment

Well I wasn't that lost uh? lol.. I smell a BUUUUUUUUGGGG

Comment

bug = bartho = forget it, do something useful

Comment

Working...
                  X