Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC v8 on Uniform Server

Hi,

I know some here prefer Uniform as WAMP server like me. On my new laptop, I want to install SC on my Uniform instance, and I'm having troubles. Zend Guard needs PHP NTS, and I downloaded the needed package and installed, but I get a lot of errors trying to start the extensions, warning about PHP version still being TS but modules as NTS.

Somebody had a fight with SC under Uniform Server?
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Originally posted by Giu View Post
    Hi,

I know some here prefer Uniform as WAMP server like me. On my new laptop, I want to install SC on my Uniform instance, and I'm having troubles. Zend Guard needs PHP NTS, and I downloaded the needed package and installed, but I get a lot of errors trying to start the extensions, warning about PHP version still being TS but modules as NTS.

Somebody had a fight with SC under Uniform Server?
    I'm an absolute fan of uniform, but we use it in production, not in development. There are no special things to do in production except the .htaccess thing if you need to change by default, no zend needed.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I like it too. But this time, I want to use it as development, and for the need of Zend Guard, I need PHP 5.4 NTS. I will use SC installer, but I would like to install manual, to avoid, as in all my laptops, to have 4 different webserver from different flavours.
      /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Giu View Post
        I like it too. But this time, I want to use it as development, and for the need of Zend Guard, I need PHP 5.4 NTS. I will use SC installer, but I would like to install manual, to avoid, as in all my laptops, to have 4 different webserver from different flavours.
        Not sure but afaik you can use the same webserver for different versions. Ask Carlos or Marcia.
        Albert Drent

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
          Not sure but afaik you can use the same webserver for different versions. Ask Carlos or Marcia.
          Well, I don't talk about different versions of SC, but for different tasks. Nevermind :P
          /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

Different flavors ....
            Albert Drent

Comment

Working...
            X