Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to recent record created on form

When I add a new record the new record form does not include a back button
    I know I can add one but for the life of me I can not find anywhere to access the new record form box so I can edit it
    This is probably fairly simple but I have looked everywhere trying to find a solution for this without success
    Tutorials seem to be silent on this
    Can some kind person out there help me out please
    thanks in anticipation
    john
    If I havent explained this properly let me know and i will have another go at it

Originally posted by johneb View Post
    When I add a new record the new record form does not include a back button
    I know I can add one but for the life of me I can not find anywhere to access the new record form box so I can edit it
    This is probably fairly simple but I have looked everywhere trying to find a solution for this without success
    Tutorials seem to be silent on this
    Can some kind person out there help me out please
    thanks in anticipation
    john
    If I havent explained this properly let me know and i will have another go at it
    If you add a new record then you get a blank form to add the next. If you want to edit the previous record you need ot press cancel, that button should be there. If you want to return to edit mode after insert you can go to application -> navigation and set the appropiate checkbox. You start in edit mode, then you click 'add' adn after adding the record you return in edit mode. Does that answer your qestion?

btw, no problem with newbee questions. It would be more helpful if the title represents your issue ;-)
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Edited title
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
      X