Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabling "Processing" pop-up with ajax-events

Hi,

Is it possible to disable "Processing" pop-up on fields with ajax-events ???

Thanks
    Nac

Yes, in application section set unset all the checkboxes. It's the same spot where you can set the debug options. Set them all off.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thanks Albert

Comment

Hi Albert

I disable all options in application setting but doesn't change anything !!!

I'm in v035, is version 047 stable ?? i'm afraid to install the update

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nacyil View Post
          Hi Albert

I disable all options in application setting but doesn't change anything !!!

I'm in v035, is version 047 stable ?? i'm afraid to install the update

Thanks
          I don't know if it's stable, it's the version I use and I haven't run into serious trouble (yet). If you are affraid then just make a full binary copy of your directory so that you are able to revert back and upgrade. If it has showstoppers for you then revert to the previous version. In fact that's how we do it all the time.
          But I think that I was mistaken by this comment because I thought that the empty ajax errormessages where meant that might appear from time to time. The other messages are controlled as a confirmation message.
          Last edited by aducom; 06-25-2015, 10:12 AM.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
          X