Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu issue on production enviroment

Hi,

I was developed my application, with a menu a few applications. At my developement enviroment, works fine with the menu on top and the each application opens below the menu, using the full size of the screen (except the menu of course).

On my production enviroment for some unknown reason the target application opens at a very small part of the screen.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by tlivanios View Post
    Hi,

I was developed my application, with a menu a few applications. At my developement enviroment, works fine with the menu on top and the each application opens below the menu, using the full size of the screen (except the menu of course).

On my production enviroment for some unknown reason the target application opens at a very small part of the screen.

Any ideas?
    Check if your upload was well. If it is try to set the correct theme over all your applications again, and regenerate. In general this is caused by some corruption of a theme. I had this once and solved it by applying some other theme first, regenerated and reverted to the original theme. Use express edit for that.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
      Check if your upload was well. If it is try to set the correct theme over all your applications again, and regenerate. In general this is caused by some corruption of a theme. I had this once and solved it by applying some other theme first, regenerated and reverted to the original theme. Use express edit for that.
      Many thanks for your help!

Indeed the problem was a theme i've created with a header image on it. I used a typical theme and works ok. So my really question is how can i use my theme with my header etc on real production environment?

Comment

Working...
      X