Dear admin please fix private messaging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear admin please fix private messaging

I have 8 private messages (All text). When I'm trying to send a reply I get error:

You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

PLEASE FIX THIS !

Arthur
    Last edited by aka; 06-23-2015, 03:03 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE
    www.datapointsoftware.com

you gotta delete all the saved private messages you dont use anymore... then you will be able to send new messages.

Regards

Comment

are you saying I have to many messages ?
      I only have 8 private messages so what's the point ?
      What is the point of having private messages if I cannot even reply to any ???

That is - I'm saying something is wrong with the forum setup and needs to be fixed !

Arthur
      Last edited by aka; 06-23-2015, 03:04 PM.
      -----------------------------------------
      Arthur Klisiewicz
      dATA POINT SOFTWARE
      www.datapointsoftware.com

Comment

mmm what I'm saying is.. maybe.. you have 2 MANY MESSAGES IN YOUR SENT TRADE.

and... dude.. chill the f__ck up... I'm trying to help you, if you don't like my answer ignore it and thats it.. don't have to be a d__che about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kafecadm View Post
          mmm what I'm saying is.. maybe.. you have 2 MANY MESSAGES IN YOUR SENT TRADE.

and... dude.. chill the f__ck up... I'm trying to help you, if you don't like my answer ignore it and thats it.. don't have to be a d__che about it.
          I'm new here. Is this how things normally go at the Scriptcase forum?

Comment

Not at all - there are thousands upon thousands of posts here - nearly all of which do not involve any maiming or bloodshed (virtually or otherwise) :-p

Suggest you browse through a few to satisfy yourself that this is definitely one of the best customer forums - oodles of help and tips from a pretty cool community.

Comment

:: EDITED ::

Delete sent messages too.
              Last edited by Giu; 06-24-2015, 03:44 PM.
              /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
              Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by mrcaseyman View Post
                Casey:

I do apollogize for my behavior in this thread, commonly I try to help people as much as I can, and as many of us, I'm trying to make the SC community a strong one because I not only see the potential of the application but of the community itself. I should've kept my cool at all times but yesterday wasn't the case.

Please stick around and you will find that this community is a good and healthy one. but like in all families... winter is comming ;P.

Regards

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply. I see many helpful generous things to other members from you Kafecadm.
                  Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by mrcaseyman View Post
                    If you don't take into consideration spammers, we have a great community.
                    Normally there are annoying bugs, with simple solutions but take time to be solved or still without solving after some versions, and this kind of things makes us nervous and lose our mind, but normally, showstoppers or big bugs are solved soon. Aka is a long time member thath when he see there are simple things don't solved (on SC or in this case, on forums) "speaks loud and red" getting angry, and sometimes, in chat, words are don't taken in the context and if you had a bad day, lose your papers, and post like kafeadm happens, but it's the first I see on a long time.

Netmake release patches almost every week, but they are stopped right now because they are preparing 8.1 release, with some big changes.

SC is a great and stable product without competitor, and all here wants for SC to be the best For this reason, sometimes we don't understand some decissions and/or silence make by NetMake.
                    If you follow the "5 important things to know about SC" (don't search it, I invented this phrase right now ) and understand, sometimes, you have to live with some annoying bugs/features you will create great products with SC.

Welcome aboard.
                    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
                    Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
                    X