No announcement yet.

How to use SOAP WSDL in Scriptcase 8.1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use SOAP WSDL in Scriptcase 8.1?

Recently I updated to SC 8.1

In 8.1 we can Use SOAP with Macros(sc_webservices)

Can I have any Tutorials for that ...

If so I want to add SOAP feature for my existing website. So that I can use it for Mobile applications...

You can use SOAP with standard PHP, check for http://php.net/manual/de/soapclient.soapclient.php
    I have already done that. Since you can place normal php code under a button (for example) it is easy enough.
    And php makes it pretty easy to use soap.

An example for using for example a peoplesoft service that was made in peplesoft.
    Here I use standard php to send a NR and EMPLID which in my peoplesoft gets read.
    There in peoplesoft I get the record mentioned and in peoplesoft I make the changes to the database where needed.
    When done it gives a reply back, including any failures.

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * http://php.net/manual/de/soapclient.soapclient.php
     */

$wsdl="http://127.0.0.1/PSIGW/PeopleSoftServiceListeningConnector/MOD_SCRIPTCASE.1.wsdl";

//$ps=new SoapClient($wsdl,array("exception"=>0,"trace"=>TRUE));    //just catch the error instead of causing an exception 
    try
    {
      $client=new SoapClient($wsdl,array("trace"=>TRUE));    //just catch the error instead of causing an exception 

echo "------------------------------------------\n";
      echo "trying...\n";
      $result = $client->MOD_SCRIPTCASE_MUTFPERS(array('NR' => '999999','EMPLID' => '123456'));  //call the WSDL with 2 parameters NR and EMPLID
      echo "PROCESS done\n";

$LastResponse=$client->__getLastresponse();
      print_r($LastResponse);
      echo "\n";
      //echo $LastResponse."\n";             //string
      //echo gettype($LastResponse)."\n";   //string
      //echo gettype($client) . "\n";       //Object
      //echo get_class($client) . "\n";     //SoapClient

if (is_soap_fault($result)) {
          echo "error soap\n";
          trigger_error("SOAP Fault: (faultcode: {$result->faultcode}, faultstring: {$result->faultstring})", E_USER_ERROR);
          var_dump($result);
      }else{
        //use simplexml it is easier
        echo "-------------\n";
        $xml=simplexml_load_string($LastResponse);
        if ($xml===false){
          echo "errors in peoplesoft xml handling\n";
          foreach(libxml_get_errors() as $error) {
              echo "\t", $error->message;
          }
          exit;
        }

echo "--XML--\n";
        echo "PeoplesoftReply:-----------\n";
        echo $xml->asXML();
        echo "\n";

echo 'Result='.$xml->children('soapenv',TRUE)->children('ns1',TRUE)->children()->Result . "\n";
        echo 'Status='.$xml->children('soapenv',TRUE)->children('ns1',TRUE)->children()->Status . "\n";

//echo 'XML='.$ch1->children()->asXML() . "\n";

print_r ($xml);
      }
    } catch(SoapFault $f) {
      echo 'Sorry an error was caught executing your request: ' . $f->getMessage();
    }       
    ?>
    SO it all depends on what you want.
    I advise to make a simple standalone php file (as above but then for your wsdl) and get that running first. Then copy the code over to a scriptcase button or library or so.
    Last edited by rr; 07-21-2015, 06:38 AM.

Comment

RR kinda answered it already.
      But there is a new webservice sample project along with 8.1 that might clarify you a little more.
      The documentation of the new macros should be released soon.
      Regards,
      Cavadinha

Development Team
      Netmake - IT Solutions

Comment

Mr Cavadinha is possible paste the webservices of your examples? i can see in your examples about webservices this:
        $resposta = sc_webservice("curl", "http://ws.correios.com.br/calculador/CalcPrecoPrazo.asmx/CalcPrecoPrazo", 80, "POST", $parms, array(CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true), 30, true);

I would like to know how was design the webservices in your server for CalcPrecoPrazo.

Comment

Originally posted by alvagar View Post
          Mr Cavadinha is possible paste the webservices of your examples? i can see in your examples about webservices this:
          $resposta = sc_webservice("curl", "http://ws.correios.com.br/calculador/CalcPrecoPrazo.asmx/CalcPrecoPrazo", 80, "POST", $parms, array(CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true), 30, true);

I would like to know how was design the webservices in your server for CalcPrecoPrazo.
          They are consuming the webservice, didn't developed. If you see, WS is on correios.com.br, a postal service
          /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
          Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
          X