Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redirection and inclusion of php pages or applications

Hello
    How can I redirect to another application within scriptcase(controle or blank application or other type())
    and How can include an application in another page(control application or blank application)

You should study the ScriptCase macros that are used in the various PHP code sections. In particular look at the the sc_redir macro that handles redirect to other applications:
    http://www.scriptcase.net/docs/en_us...acros#sc_redir

By using this macro in PHP code section of a button in one application, you can open another ScriptCase application, an external PHP script or a webpage.

ScriptCase applications are often separate, i.e. each case has its own webpage. However, there are container applications, which can contain several applications in a single page. Furthermore, there are tab applications where you can have several applications in one page with tabs, so the user can switch between them:
    http://www.scriptcase.net/docs/en_us...tions/overview
    Best regards,

Frank

Comment

Thanks for your answer wi

Originally posted by Orion View Post
      You should study the ScriptCase macros that are used in the various PHP code sections. In particular look at the the sc_redir macro that handles redirect to other applications:
      http://www.scriptcase.net/docs/en_us...acros#sc_redir

By using this macro in PHP code section of a button in one application, you can open another ScriptCase application, an external PHP script or a webpage.
      Trully speaking the manual has some points that are not well written and it doesn't detail things well;
      the fourth parameter is not clear is it how the other application will be shown or what is said in the manual and those values(_self,_parent,_blank,model) what do they mean?
      4) The target determine which application is opened (default=_self): _self, _parent, _blank or modal. is not

ScriptCase applications are often separate, i.e. each case has its own webpage. However, there are container applications, which can contain several applications in a single page. Furthermore, there are tab applications where you can have several applications in one page with tabs, so the user can switch between them:
      http://www.scriptcase.net/docs/en_us...tions/overview
      can you give me the names of container applications? the two I know are tab application and dashboard but tab doesn't work as I want and for dashboard I am scared about the way they are hanlded on mobile(is it responsive?) and the fact that they may let my page to look like I am using iframe(loading a html document in another:I don't want my page to look like that).

Unfornately I don't have the permission to upload image but I would do it so that you see: I want a page with a header(containing general information about the system and the user connected) and under that header I want to put a menu application(the menu of the sytem) and I would like them to be well seen on devices with small screen(phones and tab) too.

Best regards;

Comment

Container is dashboard.

(_self,_parent,_blank,model)
        This is stabdard in web design.
        Self, in the same space where your app is executing.
        Parent, is on the space where your applucacion was calles (for example, if you hace a menu and opens a link, self redirects in this space, but parent in all page (I hope I explained)
        Blank is new page
        Modal, is on a modal frame
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

Responsiveness is something that SC is working on, it's getting better, but not full. Using containers will not work on mobile, not that it doesn't work, but the screensize simply is not suitable for that. The target in your first question can be found on w3schools very easy. They control if the the page will be created in the same webpage, in the iframe of the parent, in a new tab. Modal will create a popup, never used that.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
            Responsiveness is something that SC is working on, it's getting better, but not full. Using containers will not work on mobile, not that it doesn't work, but the screensize simply is not suitable for that. The target in your first question can be found on w3schools very easy. They control if the the page will be created in the same webpage, in the iframe of the parent, in a new tab. Modal will create a popup, never used that.
            thanks!!!! so for the second preoccupation I need to build it myself from a blank application but if I put the script case menu in a div will it work properly? and what if I use jquery and bootstrap to change the look of the menu(is that possible?) will it still work properly? and how can I include the menu application in my blank application page(we use include in php but in scriptcase what should use; is there a macro ?)?

Comment

Working...
            X