header and footer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• header and footer

Do the header and the footer of the application be printed when the data(record) inside the grid application/Form application are printed or exported?
    How can I design a header and/or footer that I can use in many application(grid,form,pdf reportů) at the same time?

Originally posted by magezi View Post
    Do the header and the footer of the application be printed when the data(record) inside the grid application/Form application are printed or exported?
    If you need a complex header and footer printed, perhaps you should take a look at the PDF report application type

Originally posted by magezi View Post
    How can I design a header and/or footer that I can use in many application(grid,form,pdf report…) at the same time?
    Perhaps you need to create your own CSS theme. check this blog's article about creating themes for Scriptcase
    Best Regards

Daniel Salcedo
    • Software & Hardware developer
    • Photography enthusiast
    • Ultimate Frisbee lover

Comment

what do you mean by complex header or footer? so the answer about them to be printed is yes? My problem is not to modify the all theme but just the header and the footer( because a report must have a title or organisation information(logo,name,...) so I wanna put these information on header and footer)
      Last edited by magezi; 07-28-2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

yes they will be printed normally, you can configure some print configurations in the application itself, and yes you can choose to create your own header/footer templates and customize them through the CSS that you are using... and yes, you can use one for many applications for sure.

not sure how to control and specify if you want to be printed or not to be chosed by end user.. i think is important, if this is what you ask for, let us know where you have reached?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
          yes they will be printed normally, you can configure some print configurations in the application itself, and yes you can choose to create your own header/footer templates and customize them through the CSS that you are using... and yes, you can use one for many applications for sure.
          How can I do it? is there any tutorial because is it is saying to consult the manual,the manual is not well detailed. thanks!!!

not sure how to control and specify if you want to be printed or not to be chosed by end user.. i think is important, if this is what you ask for, let us know where you have reached?[/QUOTE] No what I want is it to be printed, not the end user to choose

Comment

from tools > html templates see your headers and footers
            then you choose them in applications

Comment

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X